Tuesday, March 03, 2009

03/03/09 UPDATE :)

A quick update on my life as of 3/3/09:

1. I was shocked over what happened on the Bachelor last night. Seriously Jason...you have just single-handily proved that ALL men are pigs. Thanks.

2. I'm detoxing from FACEBOOK! I know! It was dictating my life and every free moment that I have. I will be the first to admit: I HAVE AN ADDICTION! So this is why the drastic measure has to take place. So, now that I don't have Facebook, I blog instead. :)

3. My hairdresser went scissor happy on my hair. It's shorter than what I wanted, but it's cute. After the cut, I looked into the mirror and realized that I'm a spitting image of my mother when she was my age. It was kind of shocking how I look like her!

4. Today, one of my co-workers came and told me that she got up at 5 AM to prepare me lunch, a Korean tofu-soup (yum!) and that she's packed a Tuna sandwich for me to bring to class. Isn't that sweet?! I love my friends!

5. It's funny to me that God keeps filling up my life with stuff...good stuff. Whenever I'm just about to think "Ok...I think this is it..." He comes through. I'm just in amazement right now.

6. I'm beginning to realize how much I do not want to please men and that my heart aches to do everything for the Lord. It literally makes my tummy upset and makes me sick. And I know I have a few quirks and kinks to work out on my end too. I'm in no way perfect! But I can try!

7. I AM LOVING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Great update. =)

Do you plan to return to FB at all? I suppose now's a bad time to tell you I just posted a video of Lily.... :/

Gracie said...

Hey Kristie! Yes, I'm planning on returning to FB, but I'm not sure when. I know during lent, you can break it on Sundays, but I haven't really missed it much so I'm thinking that I would keep going without it till lent is over. But I will definitely check it out once I'm back on. Can you send it via email? Love you!