Well...what can you do when major changes happens in your life? The only thing that I've figured out is that you keep going forward. You don't look back and you don't stay put. You keep moving forward and hope that at the end of the road there will be a great outcome! :)
It's been only a week and a half since the BIG lay-offs at my work. I already feel like it's been years. I have to admit that it has been really hard to walk into work every day. It's a different place. It's a lot quieter. The dynamics has changed. The focus has shifted. I really don't know what is in store for me there anymore. That makes me sad.
So many changes are happening all at once. When it rains it DEFINITELY pours! Why couldn't it be spread out? Why does it all have to come at the same time? I don't understand it. It's like when one change happens, the other changes gathers and says to each other "hey, lets all get her all at the same time!"
Besides work changes, I will be moving in 3 weeks. Most likely to Brea. Other changes includes loss of friendships, people moving away, possible new church, and me going back to school to pursue something that seems impossible. I really just wish these things didn't all gang up on me at the same time. I don't handle change very well. I want to hide in a cave.
I wonder if my work will let me take a month off again...Hmmmmm....it's almost been a year and I'm due for another one. I may even have you join me if you can think of a way to get me a month off again! :)
2 comments:
you could me our driver on our honeymoon?
Oh, Gracie! Moving? Church? You will have to tell me your story someday soon. Maybe you need to make a trip to B-town sooner rather than later...
You are always welcome, and if Kimmie isn't around, you can live in my office with my computer. I will even put the junk piles away in your honor. Well, either that or I will scoot them to one side. ;)
Love you!
Post a Comment