Thursday, January 29, 2009

Early Birthday Present to Myself!!!!!!

I've recently purchased a gift for myself...an iPhone. I love it! At first I was contemplating why I needed one and the only reason that I came up with is for the "coolness" of having one. What is worth $200+ to look cool? YES!!!!!!! I don't even care if I look uncool with it. I just love this phone. It has revolutionized my life and I am so giddy to use it.

Here are some reasons why I love this phone:

1. I'm not a person that talks on the phone, but with the iPhone, I get so EXCITED to receive calls. Like mentioned before...it has revolutionized my life.

2. Everything is in the palm of my hands: texting, map/GPS system, email, Internet, iTunes, and many cool applications to download...for FREE!!!!

3. It's sleek and it makes me feel cool. :)

4. It simple to use.

5. It makes me smile. :)

If you don't have one, get one. You won't regret it!!!

If you have one, please share your experiences with me!!!

2 comments:

Emil said...

maybe i could get $200 from you to get one....another cool thing about them is that there are apps like downloading book. basically on an airplane, all you need is an iphone....can you watch movies too?

Dominic and Kimberly said...

What a nice birthday gift! I bet you do look cool using it.
www.yourbuddies.blogspot.com