Sunday, March 01, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog of mine. I've been kind of avoiding it because there are times when I want to write something, I'm not motivated to do it. Then, there's time when I absolutely cannot even come up with one word to write. There's really nothing inbetween for me. It's kind of how life is for me too. It's either I'm really busy or I absolutely ran out of things to do. Nothing in between. No balance! Why is that?

Anyway, so much has happened since my last post! Here's a quick run down of the major things that has happened so far:

1. I've moved from Fullerton to Brea.
2. I drove up for an AMAZING weekend to Redding with Sylvia.
3. I've deleted people out of my life.
4. Audit started and now is finished.
5. Started school, took my first test and passed (barely).
6. In the midst of changing church.
7. Seeing people from my past.
8. Met a lot of new people/friends.
9. Celebrated 5 birthdays within a one week span and more to come!
10. Seeing how God highly favors me through all my crazy endeavors.
11. Realized how much I HATE change.
12. Realized how much I CANNOT multi-task.
13. In those quiet moments with my iPod, journal, Bible is when I can hear God most clearly.
14. My best friend moved to Virginia. :(
15. Trying to figure out the next step in my life (this will be #16-1 million).

Through all of this, I have to say that God truly has been so GOOD to me. I don't regret anything. I know that He's taking me through a season of change and a season where my inheritance will bloom! I AM SO EXCITED! I know that there are going to be some low times too, but the end will be more than I can possibly have imagined. It is through those times I grow and become stronger. I love those moments even when it seems dreadful. :)

Thank you for journeying along with me.

5 comments:

Dominic and Kimberly said...

I'm glad your back on!

Anonymous said...

I love you friend, thanks for the shout out. And Virginia is just a plane ride away..at least that is what I keep telling myself. I love you and I am honored to call you friend.

Brandy Vencel said...

I echo Kim! I've missed looking in on your life. AND...I think I need a new address for you. E. wants to send you something. :)

Gracie said...

Yay! I'm glad that people are still reading this. :) I'm really trying to be better at it!

Dominic and Kimberly said...

you're =)