I have 6 more days till I am out of here and baking under the sun in Spain! :) I am super duper excited. But until I leave, I feel like I'm going to fall over. Why is it that we work super long hours and super hard before vacation? There are so much stuff going on that I nearly had a breakdown yesterday.
Since Memorial Day weekend, I haven't had a full work week. We either had a holiday, staff day, or personal vacation days. But since the end of May, I haven't worked a full week! Isn't that crazy or what?!
Tomorrow is going to be a VERY long day. We have a youth simulation after work and of course I decided that I would help. And then this weekend I'm planning a goodbye party for my friend, Sarah. As of right now, there are 60 people coming! Isn't that crazy?! That's only half of the list that RSVP'd! And then I need to find time to prep for my trip. CRAZINESS! Oh well, that is what life is all about. What ever happened to those long summer days growing up? Why does each day feel shorter and shorter?
Alrighty then. With that all said and done, I should get to sleep for the long day! Good night! :)
Since Memorial Day weekend, I haven't had a full work week. We either had a holiday, staff day, or personal vacation days. But since the end of May, I haven't worked a full week! Isn't that crazy or what?!
Tomorrow is going to be a VERY long day. We have a youth simulation after work and of course I decided that I would help. And then this weekend I'm planning a goodbye party for my friend, Sarah. As of right now, there are 60 people coming! Isn't that crazy?! That's only half of the list that RSVP'd! And then I need to find time to prep for my trip. CRAZINESS! Oh well, that is what life is all about. What ever happened to those long summer days growing up? Why does each day feel shorter and shorter?
Alrighty then. With that all said and done, I should get to sleep for the long day! Good night! :)
1 comment:
I can't believe you're going to Spain without me!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to miss a GREAT time at work!!!!!!
Post a Comment