Monday, July 02, 2007

HMMMMM....

I think I must have a big invisible sign on me that says the following:

1. Please take advantage of me.
2. Please hurt my feelings.
3. Please use me to accomplish your needs.
4. Yes, please honk/whistle at me while I'm walking down the street. I just LOVE that you disgusting men.
5. This one goes along with 1-4: Please treat me like a cheap piece of meat.
6. Yes, I'm ok with a one-sided relationship.
7. Oh yes, I love people who are shallow. If you have this quality, please introduce yourself to me. It's definitely the ONE quality that I'm looking for!

Yup. I think I have these sign invisibly tattooed on me somewhere. Really, what makes people think that it's ok to treat someone like that? I just don't get it.

Sorry this isn't my usual upbeat post but I needed somewhere to vent and what's better than my own blog?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I whistled at you. I just thought you were so beautiful.

Just kidding. I'm about to send you a slightly venting email. Want to send me one, too? :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we need a fan for all this venting. Is it the heat?

Ange said...

Was this because someone whistled at you during GlobalPoint training today? Or was it at Reynolds? Was it Reynold himself??? hahaha...
sorry you're having a crappy day...no fun.