Friday, June 15, 2007

Meet My New Toy III!



Yup. I bought a digital camera over Memorial Day weekend. Thanks to the encouragement from Dominic and Kim, I picked up the box at Costco and purchased my first digital camera! I am a big girl! :) I had 90 days to check it out so I brought it to Boston with me. I wasn't so sure about this camera because it's bulkier than the cameras I wanted. After using it in Boston I was in love. So, here's to my new toy. I will be posting pictures from Boston shortly, but I wanted to share this with you first. I will also be using this camera on my next adventure with Miss Bex in less than a month! I am super duper excited!

1 comment:

Ange said...

Does this mean you're going to start taking HUNDREDS of pictures of yourself and posting them all over your blog and myspace? If so...I haven't seen any yet...hmmm...