I know that you're probably wanting this to be an update on Boston, but it's not! Sorry! I've been trying to upload my pictures online and I'm having trouble. So, this is just an update to update you that it's in the works. Boston trip will be coming soon I promise!
But here's something funny...Last Friday my boss came up to me to give me a check for nannying her kids. She proceeded to tell me the her kids report on me. She said that her kids loved me! That was surprising to me since I had set rules and punished them. They thought that they could get away with things with me, but nooooooooooooooooooo I didn't allow that. I was quite mean I thought so to have such a great report was kind of nice. Anyway, the middle child told her that she really liked me but she didn't understand why toward the end I started yelling at her. Her mom just laughed when she told me that because she said "I know exactly what you went through! We deal with it everyday!" We both laughed.
2 comments:
That's hilarious!!! Oh, I'm so glad they gave you a good report (not that it matters what they think!). It just goes to show that kids expect and appreciate discipline more than we think. :)
Hi Kristie! You are right. Kids want some kind of structure in their lives. They have no clue what they are doing. I was just surprised that they didn't say they hated me because I hated myself for being so mean at the end. I really couldn't help it. They needed to be disciplined!
Post a Comment