"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Monday, June 11, 2007
BOSTON!
I'm back safely from BOSTON. So, for those who were there, please comment to let me know that you've returned safely back home. :)
I'm home, even though I alomost missed my connecting flight back to Bakersfield. I slept all day on Tuesday in recovery from the good times (not surprising huh=).
4 comments:
Tell us all about it! I wish I could've gone.
I'm home! Thanks again for all the fun!
I'm with Rahime...Those of us who couldn't go want details! :)
I'm home, even though I alomost missed my connecting flight back to Bakersfield. I slept all day on Tuesday in recovery from the good times (not surprising huh=).
Post a Comment