Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BRAVO!

Ok. So I started watching my boss's kids yesterday and already I'm tired and worn out! I don't really do much but getting them to bed and getting them ready to school! So, I would like to just say "BRAVO!" to all the teachers and parents who are reading this. I don't know how you do it day in and day out. It's truly amazing.

Please don't get me wrong, the three kids are really wonderful. But there's always that one that will test your limit. I keep giving in to her because I just can't stand her whining and manipulation. Is that so bad? I mean by doing so for the week, will I ruin her for the rest of her life? I hope not or else I'm screwed!

Now I'm sitting on a very big and comfy bed getting ready to tuck myself in for the night. I hope I will survive the weekend where I will be with them ALL day! CRAZINESS! Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Grace...Bravo! You got out with your life. I am still looking for mine.