I love that place.
I love the atmosphere.
I love the BREAD BOWLS!
I love people watching.
I love the fireworks.
I LOVE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!
I love it when it's decorated for Christmas.
I love their peppermint ice cream during Christmas.
I love It's a Small World and Haunted Mansion during Christmas.
I love Dole Whip.
I love walking around Downtown Disney.
I love the AMC at Downtown Disney. You pay student price with your annual pass. :)
I love the atmosphere.
I love the BREAD BOWLS!
I love people watching.
I love the fireworks.
I LOVE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!
I love it when it's decorated for Christmas.
I love their peppermint ice cream during Christmas.
I love It's a Small World and Haunted Mansion during Christmas.
I love Dole Whip.
I love walking around Downtown Disney.
I love the AMC at Downtown Disney. You pay student price with your annual pass. :)
I love the Peter Pan ride.
BUT...
I DON'T love it when people invade your space in line.
I DON'T love it when it's crowded and every line is a billion hours long.
I DON'T love it when people hold up the line to the parking structure by asking questions about the park with the parking attendants. They are the parking attendants for crying out loud, not guest service!
I DON'T love Tortilla Joe's at Downtown Disney. The food is gross. The service is bad. It's way over priced. Don't go there. If you do, don't let me know about it.
BUT...
I DON'T love it when people invade your space in line.
I DON'T love it when it's crowded and every line is a billion hours long.
I DON'T love it when people hold up the line to the parking structure by asking questions about the park with the parking attendants. They are the parking attendants for crying out loud, not guest service!
I DON'T love Tortilla Joe's at Downtown Disney. The food is gross. The service is bad. It's way over priced. Don't go there. If you do, don't let me know about it.
Overall, it's still the Happiest place in Orange County. :) For some strange reason, I'm not tired of it even after having a pass for 10 years now. To me, it's still a magical place. I think it's pretty awesome.
Hey Gina! 2 for 2. Not bad, huh? :)
3 comments:
Has it really been TEN YEARS?!?!!!!
Well, actually for me it's more like 10.5 years. Can you believe it?!
I am so impressed!
Post a Comment