Once again, I've fallen behind in asking for prayer requests! Sorry. So, if you could, please send your requests/updates in by Monday night so that I can post them by Tuesday morning!
Well, I've noticed that I hardly post anything about myself or my thoughts anymore. It's mostly prayer request reminders and prayer requests. I'm sorry and I will try to do better. :) But for now, I have to run. My friend Elaine is coming over and we are going to watch Band of Brothers! I'm so excited because she's a new friend and we're going to watch one of my all time favorite mini-series! Couldn't get better than this on a cold and rainy day!
Well, I've noticed that I hardly post anything about myself or my thoughts anymore. It's mostly prayer request reminders and prayer requests. I'm sorry and I will try to do better. :) But for now, I have to run. My friend Elaine is coming over and we are going to watch Band of Brothers! I'm so excited because she's a new friend and we're going to watch one of my all time favorite mini-series! Couldn't get better than this on a cold and rainy day!
3 comments:
Oh, Band of Brothers! Remember that one day you came over and we stuffed envelopes for the one place we used to work for and watched Band of Brothers. I think that is where the magic began... or the misery.... or both! :)
That was such a fun time! I remember that day. It was my first time experiencing Troy's "last minute vision" for Christmas Eve Service. All I have to say to that is "Aughhhhhhhhhhh!" But I did enjoy our time watching Band of Brothers together! It was such a great start to our friendship! Love you Zoey!
I'm glad to hear that you love Band of Brothers. Nate loves it and would love to see it again-- I didn't know if I would like it. But you've given me confidence--maybe we'll watch it one of these days! =)
Post a Comment