"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Monday, March 27, 2006
One Down, One More To Go.
Thank you for all your prayers about the Open Doors job. They told me today that I can start tomorrow. Yippee! They are totally understanding about me pursuing another job too. It's a great situation! So, once again, thank you for your prayers!
Praise God!!! That is so awesome! I saw that you called the other day, sorry I wasn't able to call back as yet. I have this lady staying at my house all week long while my family is gone to CA and she has been getting home the same time I have, then she talks to me until I go to bed! Yikes! Anyways I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. GOD IS GOOD!!! And by the way, thanks for your comment on my blog. That was cool of you.
4 comments:
Congrats, Gracie!
Wow! God is so faithful!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Praise God!!! That is so awesome! I saw that you called the other day, sorry I wasn't able to call back as yet. I have this lady staying at my house all week long while my family is gone to CA and she has been getting home the same time I have, then she talks to me until I go to bed! Yikes! Anyways I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. GOD IS GOOD!!! And by the way, thanks for your comment on my blog. That was cool of you.
Post a Comment