I'm having one of those days where enough caffeine cannot help. I can have a IV tube in my arm, pumping caffeine, and that will not be enough to wake me up! Why am I so tired! Maybe it's because my work really doesn't require a lot of thinking. Anyway, it's such a beautiful day and I'm stuck inside. So sad!
We are going to have a company Easter potluck in 45 minutes. I'm ready to have some yummy food and discuss about Lost. It should be fun. I like the people I'm working with and looking forward to getting to know them better over food!
Okay, that's it for now! Love ya!
3 comments:
It's gorgeous here as well, and I'm stuck inside. I took my entire lunch break outside, which was a lifesaver.
You may have to update me on Lost. I haven't seen it in about a month, and I was hopelessly hooked up until that point. Have I missed anything? (That's probably a stupid question....)
Oh my goodness, LOST! So the island heals people? I couldn't sleep after watching it last night. I'm intersted in what the people you had lunch with think about it.
i have found it takes some adjusting to get back into work after being off for a while. i think i'm still adjusting, i get so tired!
Post a Comment