Hello friends! My roommate, Shannon has got me hooked on NPR (National Public Radio). For those in Orange County, you can hear it on FM 89.3 or 89.9. For those outside of Orange County, click on the link above to find a station. It's quite good. Lots of interesting talks and shows. Anyway, today, we heard a whole segment on Peeps. They were talking about how people are so fascinated by Peeps and how it's become part of our culture. Below are some links you can check out to see how the length that people go to for Peeps. This will definitely help you start off your week right!
Oh, we were cracking up looking through these! Seriously, who has the time to do all this?
Hope you had a good time going through these links! If you know of any more links on Peeps, please share them with us!
Oh yeah, Happy Easter!
5 comments:
Ahhh...there's nothing like seeing our tax dollars at work in meaningful ways. :)
Gracie,
I love NPR too!
So I got a chance to check out the links...and I think the Alcohol/Tobacco one is my fave...
Bran: Yeah. I like that one a lot. But my favorite is actually from the Peeps and Library Usage. It's the one where the peeps are photocopying themselves and for the inappropriate behavior!
Yeah, so glad my tax dollars are hard at work!
Gina: I know! I'm so sick of listening to the same music over and over again on the radio. Talk shows never repeats itself. I'm so thankful for NPR! I love the weekends when they have shows, not just news.
That is out of control! lol!
Post a Comment