I love them! There's nothing better than being able to laugh with someone in the midst of all the crap that's going on. Last Saturday, which I won't go into details, my friends and I had a horrible experience (and I mean HORRIBLE) at Tortilla Joe's in Downtown Disney. Well, let's just say, our conversation with the Manager and waiter included the lines "Put the puppy in the bucket,""the puppy is out of the bucket and will need to be put back," "the puppy is not in the bucket" etc....Oh, it was hilarious. I wish we had it on tape. The poor manager and waiter was probably all confused and thought we were weird, but hey, we got 60% off of our meal!
Then at work, there's a guy that comes in to work after school everyday. His computer is next to mine and we just can't stop laughing at one another. He makes me laugh so much. He told me his name is "Dig" past tense. Yeah, I laughed at that and I still do whenever I think about it! Anyway, the third guy that shares the office with us, I think we annoy him because we just can't stop laughing!
Anyway, just wanted to share that with you guys. It's so nice to have people in your life that can make you REALLY laugh.
Love ya!
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more. I love to laugh! Thanks for making me laugh. =) And I'm glad you've found laughter at work--- so important.
I know! It really makes everything better and it burn calories too! Can't get any better than that! You make me laugh, too Kristie! I miss those days when we get together, eat, talk and laugh! So, when are you going to come and visit me?! =)
Post a Comment