Day 9: When I stepped onto the scale that morning, the number that popped up baffled me. I've eaten every possible vegetables and fruit that I could ever have imagined and followed the instructions carefully, yet, I gained 2-3 pounds? Let me just say that I was quite disappointed. It was so hard to bare this fact that I lost my appetite during the day. I was quite depressed. This got me thinking how much I admire the people who are on "THE BIGGEST LOSER." I'm here trying to just get healthier and eating right, but I am not in danger of having heart surgery or dying. If I have this bit of an issue to deal with, I know that it must be so much harder for them. To all those who are dieting and trying to live a healthy lifestyle, KUDOS TO YOU!!!!
Day 10: Well, lost 1.4 pounds from the weight that I've gained in the previous day. I'm just glad that I'm losing weight instead of gaining.
Day 11: Lost about 0.4 pounds. Another good day. Who knew subtraction can be so much fun and rewarding?!
This morning I went to take a water aerobics class at the gym. Ummmmmm...yeah...IT KICKED MY BUTT!!!! I was surrounded by the whole retirement community of Brea and they kicked my butt. I love water aerobics because you get quite the workout but you don't feel hot or sweaty. If you've never tried it, you should. It's so fun!!!
Also, I've reached the half-way point of this detox and to celebrate, I can to add PROTEIN!!!!! So, tonight I will be having wild baked salmon accompanied by a huge plate of salad with asparagus, green beans and 1/2 of a sweet potato. I AM SO EXCITED!
No comments:
Post a Comment