Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DETOX DAY 14 + 15

Weight:  I've decided not to weigh myself anymore.  I feel disappointed when I don't see a change in weight.  I get upset when it goes up.  So, for my sanity, I'm not going to weigh myself for a few days. 

Day 14:

Food intake:  

  • Breakfast: Berries, banana, and 1/2 cup of pure tangerine juice shake
  • Lunch: Wild salmon and 1/2 of a sweet potato
  • Snack: None
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti squash with roasted tomatoes and zucchini (for recipe, click here) 1.5 plate of salad with a chicken
Exercise:  Lots of laughter with Christina.  

Day 15:

Food intake:
  • Breakfast: Berries, banana, and 1/2 cup of pure watermelon juice shake (this is the best shake recipe yet!)
  • Lunch: HUGE plate of salad w/chicken
  • Snack: Breakfast: Berries, banana, and 1/2 cup of pure watermelon juice shake
  • Dinner:  Plate of salad w/chicken and small portion of leftover Spaghetti squash with roasted tomatoes and zucchini (click here for recipe)
  • Snack:  A bowl of salad with carrots, a bite of chicken (I was so hungry at 10pm)

Exercise:  Speed walking and jog for 40 minutes


No comments: