For the next 8 days (I've already done 2), I am in charge of someone's 3 precious cargo. The parents are away on a 10-days vacation in Hawaii. I just have to say that I don't know how parents do it. It's so difficult to step into a temporary position of authority. Sometimes I think maybe I'm being too strict, but at the same time I can't just let the kids roam around with no boundaries at all. If I don't set boundaries or discipline them, it would be chaotic around here, especially for 10 straight days.
So. To all the parents out there who reads this blog.... I ADMIRE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Kids do not understand why they are being disciplined or punished, but they will later on in life. :)
**In case you're wondering about the title, it was on my portion of the ticket to pick up one of the precious cargo from Sunday school today.**
No comments:
Post a Comment