So. I'm attempting to spice up my blog. :) Can someone help me with the sizing? I don't like how everything is in the center and that the header is so huge. Also, I want to add fonts. How do I do that? :)
Love you guys to pieces. The faster I can get this going, the faster I can post about my trip!!!
Thanks!!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful photo at the top. I'm not sure exactly how to change the size without actually seeing the HTML in person.
So glad you aren't dead! The mommy in me worried about you traipsing around Europe without protection. I hope your trip was absolutely wonderful. I love you!
Hey friend! Yes, I'm alive and well! Thanks for the worries. :)
Let just say hypothetically I give you my login information to my blog, can you change it for me?!
Love you too!!
Hypothetically speaking, I could try my best, of course! However, it would change the proportions. If you shrink the height, the width will shrink, too, but if you force it (which can be done) it might get that "stretched" look. Your best bet might be to cut it down a bit in an editing program if you are worried about stretching. But, of course, I will help you if you need me. :)
It's a beautiful photo, by the way. The bicycle is a nice touch in the background. :)
Post a Comment