So, yesterday we hosted a Superbowl Party at our ghetto apartment. The turn out was great and we had a fabulous time. Anyway, the day before I went shopping for food. I seriously surprised myself because I bought a TON of food! I still have 1/2 of the groceries left untouched and unopened sitting in my fridge. I kept thinking that it wasn't enough and would keep going to the store to purchase more. Isn't that silly? I guess my thing is that I rather have an over abundance of food than not enough. I never want people to feel like they are limited to what they can eat. Can you imagine if I had a sign saying "2 chips per person?" That would just be silly.
Anyway, all this to say that by the end of the day, after shoving all the leftovers back into the fridge, I was pretty much mesmerized and said to myself "Wow! That's a lot of food!"
No comments:
Post a Comment