- I'M BIPOLAR.
- The world is still out to get me. :)
- I still need more stuff or junk.
- Travelling is the coolest thing in the whole entire world! Now, I just need to think of a way of making sure that I have income coming in while I travel. Does anyone want to support me? I don't think my parents would fly with this one. :)
- I need to work off every calorie that I take in...which I know it's highly impossible.
- I need to move out and live on my own.
- I want to purchase a condo/house.
- I want a new car.
- I need to take more steps of faith.
- I need to grab opportunities when available and not shrink back and make excuses.
- I need to do something with the desires and passions that God has put on my heart and not let those pass by.
- I NEED A LOT OF PRAYER!!!!! Not think...I DO NEED A LOT OF PRAYER!!!!!
"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I THINK...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well...I think you need to come have a quiet cup of coffee in my living room (during naptime...that is what makes it quiet) before you lose it.
But maybe I just really want to see you. :)
Post a Comment