"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Saturday, February 09, 2008
DID YOU KNOW...
That you're not suppose to put a child in a plastic tub? In case you didn't, here's a sticker that indicates the danger of it in case you were about to put a child in a plastic tub. Can you believe that it can cause suffocation?!
5 comments:
You just can't have any fun anymore!
Now that's funny =) Think of the potential lives you are saving by posting this on your blog.
I have that sticker on my ibook to remind me daily not to put babies into boxes. Such a helpful hint.
Wow. Good to know! I almost put a baby in my bathtub and closed the lid on it. You should title this blog, "Common Sense is So Uncommon"
Good to know! I guess I will need to return the box I just bought to put Eliana in. :)
Post a Comment