"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Ooooh, so cute. I want one! A darling little wii lived with me for a few months last summer and I've wanted to adopt one of my very own ever since. So much fun.
Okay, I have no idea what this is, but I'm glad it's fun for you! =) Sorry about your ghetto apartment, but I'm glad you're not homeless. Maybe it will be magically transformed like in the movies....
Hey, congrats on this purchase! I'm sure it will bring hours of fun, entertainment, and let's not forget exercise! I finally found my way to your blog after getting a new computer and not having it on my favorites.
5 comments:
Ooooh, so cute. I want one! A darling little wii lived with me for a few months last summer and I've wanted to adopt one of my very own ever since. So much fun.
Picture this.........
Conference room
Big screen
You me and Deanna
Wiibo.
need I say more??
That's a beautiful picture.
Two requirements:
1. Your first Wii character must be midget size.
2. You must have ii's in your name.
But other than that, I'm ready. I really suck because I don't have coordination, but I love playing it!
Okay, I have no idea what this is, but I'm glad it's fun for you! =) Sorry about your ghetto apartment, but I'm glad you're not homeless. Maybe it will be magically transformed like in the movies....
Hey, congrats on this purchase! I'm sure it will bring hours of fun, entertainment, and let's not forget exercise!
I finally found my way to your blog after getting a new computer and not having it on my favorites.
Post a Comment