So, my roomie and I are officially moved into our new apartment. It's pretty ghetto. It's the ghetto of Orange County. Christina and I can't help but laugh. It's the only thing that's keeping us sane living here. Oh well. What can we do. We are stuck for a year. We will make the best of it. We already have plans...BIG plans!
Here are a few pros and cons:
Pros:
-Close to the freeway. Cuts down 10 min. driving time to work.
-Close to Elaine!
-Close to church and Cal State (for Christina)
-Walking distance to In 'n Out and Pepe's
-No more weird smelling food cooking.
-Hot showers!
-No more smoke.
-It's quiet.
Cons:
-Parking sucks.
-Easy bake oven (will post picture later)
-Walking distance to In 'n Out and Pepe's.
-No more Target or Gelato across the street.
-G-H-E-T-T-O!
-No central A/C or window unit. It will be a very interesting summer!
-A great view of power plant!
Even though we acknowledge that it's pretty ghetto, we really do feel like God called us here for a reason. Not that we're trying to get all "Christian" or anything to try to cover up our dislike for this place, but a few things has already happened that makes us think that we're here for a reason. :)
That's it for now. If I think more, I will post them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment