Sunday, December 02, 2007

FOUND IT!

We found a place!!! It took less than a week. Thanks for all your prayers. Christina and I will be moving into a 2 bedroom, 1 bath in Placentia. It's very central to our church, school and work. It really is a God-send and the very last apartment that we looked at. So, now just pray that I have motivation to start packing up my junk and move.

Hopefully this is the last time I will move into an apartment. Next time I move, hopefully it will be a place that I purchase. :) I think it's about time I start considering that and maybe start saving...nah...life is too short. I'll just consider it for now. :)

1 comment:

Brandy Vencel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I was a little bit worried about you girls. I am so glad you aren't homeless.

Or am I? I suppose part of me hoped you ended up here for a while. :)

Oh well. You can just visit instead. Happy moving!