Monday, December 03, 2007

SO HAPPY!

So, I've never been a BIG sports person. But for some odd reason, I'm really into USC football. I enjoy going to the games, watching the games on TV, reading about the games on the Internet and occasionally, if I'm not at the game or at home, listening to it on the radio. I may not understand every play, but I just love it!

Saturday was the BIG game. USC vs. UCLA. I couldn't get tickets to it, but I had the whole day planned out: Watch the game in the comfort of my own home and by myself. I wanted it this way in case...well...lets just say it didn't happen. :) So, I woke up, put on my new SC shirt, ran some errands, went to the church to help decorate for Christmas, came home, turn the TV on and watched the game. It was so great!

So, now my dilemma...should I fork out money to go to the Rose Bowl or watch it on TV? I guess I would probably get a better view and be much more comfortable watching from my couch, but being at the game is just so different. Maybe I'll get a big screen TV as a Christmas present. (Hint, hint.) Just kidding. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that it was a good weekend. My boys won. Got an apartment. Finished 2 lessons for a curriculum that I'm helping to write. Ate at Wahoo's. Exercised. Downloaded music from iTunes. Went to church. Life is good.

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so happy for you, Grace! It sounds like things are going very well. What a blessing that you found an apartment. And I'm extremely curious about this curriculum you're writing-- do share! It sounds fun. =)

Ange said...

You should fork over the $ and go...you won't ever regret it!!!!!!