So, this week was full of fun! My friends at work spoiled me to no end and I spoiled myself today by going to the spa. I treated myself to a full hour massage with hot stone therapy. And then I spent 2 hours sitting in the steam room and jacuzzi. It was fantastic. I felt so relaxed that I spent the rest of the night with candles lit around the room and with my iPod in my ears listening to David Crowder Band. It was a great way to celebrate my birthday! I think I will be visiting the spa more often. I wonder if they have annual passes like Disneyland. Hmmmmm....
"Thank you" to all those who dropped me an email, left me a voicemail (and yes, I don't answer the phone... EVER), sent me a card, took me out for a meal or two, gave me presents, a hug and the list goes on and on. THANK YOU for making me feel so special during this very tragic time for me. :) You are a blessing from God and I am truly grateful for each of you.
1 comment:
"You're welcome"
Post a Comment