Saturday, October 13, 2007

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION #1

I am having a really hard time this year acknowledging my birthday. I'm not sure why, but it's been really hard to think that I'll be turning 29. That means:

1. One year before I turn the BIG 3-0.
2. My last year in my twenties.
3. 11 years before I turn 40!
4. 21 years before I turn 50!

Yup! All those reasoning scares the H*** out of me. I am just having a hard time. I don't know what I'm going to feel when next year rolls around, but for now, turning 29 is crappy! As much as I refuse to celebrate it, my friends are needing an excuse to go out. So, here's pics from my bday celebration #1.


Ephraim, Shannon and Christina at All-you-can-eat Korean BBQ.

Meat. Yum!

Kimy (my other Asian friend) and me.

My very FIRST COACH anything! Thanks Kimy!

Good friends+good food+GREAT presents= Priceless good times.
I guess that's worth getting a year older. :)

3 comments:

Ange said...

I'm so jealous you got a coach purse!!!!!!!! Yea for meat!

kimy said...

you are a lucky gal! a coachie...that kimy is a great friend...beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Grace, where are you? Did you survive the birthday? Maybe you're just still partying....I hope it was fantastic! =)