Friday, August 31, 2007

LABOR DAY WEEKEND and RANDOM RAMBLINGS!

Well, I couldn't think of a good title, so I just thought I go with an obvious one. :) So, what's everyone up to this weekend? Let us know! I'll be driving up to Bakersfield and spending some quality time on the couch, eating and chatting up a storm with some of my favorite people in the world! I'm so looking forward to just a relaxing weekend away from Orange County!

So, I haven't ate in since I got back from Spain. I even made a trip out to Costco the day after my return to buy veggies and fruit, but only to find them all wilted and nasty this past Wednesday. Sadness. What is wrong with me?! So, my goal is to to eat as much as I can in and less out. This will not only save me money, but it will also decrease the amount of calories I consume when eating out! So, after Labor Day, I will try my best to do this. Please hold me accountable. Drop me a line asking how I'm doing. And when I'm out of line, you have the right to yell, scream, make me feel guilty, slap, whatever. I have to stop this insanity of eating out! It's a must!

Alrighty then. On that note, I leave you all with best wishes on your Labor Day Weekend! And no, I haven't worked on my pictures from Spain in over 2 weeks. Honestly, I really don't want to and I have no desire to do it. Maybe in a year or two. Sorry folks. And of course I can't just show you the unfinished product because that's just lame. So, the wait continues....TRUST ME, I want to get it done as well, but when I don't have the desire to finish, there's nothing more I can do. At least I know you still love me...maybe? :)

2 comments:

Rahime said...

Hi Gracie! I'm with you on the eating in thing. We've actually done pretty well lately, going out last night for the first time in a while. But now that I'm back to work and especially 'cause 'Chung's working now too, I have a feeling it'll be a losing battle.

:)
Have a wonderful weekend and take some hugs to Bakersfield for me.

Ange said...

Okay then...I'm totally going to hold you accountable! You should tell Diane so she stops feeding you chocolate!!!!!!!!!