"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Meet My New Toy.
This is Spud Trooper. Isn't he so cute or what?!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You crack me up! Congratulations on the new toy! :)
4 comments:
You crack me up! Congratulations on the new toy! :)
So...I think next time you visit you might want to bring your new friend. I know a little boy who would like to "help" you with it! :)
Ps. Be watching your real mail. You never know what might come your way. Not that something is. But you just never know. :)
He's sooo cute!
I have a potatoe head too! It sits in my office. Sort of "play therapy"!
Post a Comment