Monday, March 05, 2007

THE AUDIT.

This is my first audit. So far so good. I filed literally ALL day long today. I brought the papers home on Friday and didn't get to them until Sunday afternoon. I started at 5 and didn't stop till 11pm and it still wasn't done. I was basically frustrated because I couldn't match up anything. It was really irritating. But the most amazing part of this whole ordeal was how God answered my prayers. I woke up this morning praying that God will somehow magically do a miracle and help it all make sense to me and He came through. With the help of Dianne, my favorite cubicle mate and the best co-worker ever, we filed away the impossible pile away. Right after we filed, I received the list of entries that they wanted to check. Two of them were the last two I just filed away. The last two I matched up. I still had the binder opened to that page. I was pretty amazed.

When little things like that happens, it reminds me how God cares even if it's a really small matter. I love that.

No comments: