
So, this is my new friend, Sarah. Some of you have met her over Labor Day weekend. She was my date. :) Sarah and I both started at Open Doors around the same time. She is the receptionist and is very good at what she does. She is also in school. We instantly connected and there hasn't been a day without laughter. People at work are always shocked to find out that we've only known each other for a little bit over three months. I love my new friend. I hope all of you will meet her one day. She would be a great addition to this family. :)
But don't you guys worry...I still love you! I would never just drop you and forget about you!
5 comments:
Hi,
This is Sarah. I must say that my score is so bad because I was looking for the camera. Also, Grace would not let me drive all the other times we played. When she finally did let me drive that was all I wanted to do. Ok, so maybe I am lying and I just suck. I had to try.
Hi Sarah!
Thank you for taking care of Grace for us! :) And nice to meet you...
I'm telling you girls, single rider is the only way to go on Buzz. Grace I agree with you, Sarah is a wonderful person. I enjoyed spending time with the two of you. I would be her friend for the make-up tips alone, but she happens to be a good person too!
Grace, that picture is awesome & super cute!!! Thanks for adding my link back on. I feel special. =) Love ya!
Abs
Thanks all for embracing my friend. She is wonderful! One day...if you're all good...I'll share her with you.
And Kim, as for the makeup goes...yeah, she's good. I bought out the whole Mac store. I'm actually wearing color on my face now! :)
Post a Comment