Saturday, October 07, 2006

ABBY!


Everyone, please welcome Abby to this group! Oh, words cannot express my deepest gratitude for this girl. She is a prayer warrior and dedicated friend. She has inspired me in so many ways. Thanks Abby for being such a great friend! Who knew that we would become such good friends stuffing bulletins! You are the best! I am so glad to see all that God has done and is continuing to do in your life. Remember this time last year? We were both pretty much sitting around not knowing what to do with our lives and look at us now! We are in a place that is more than we've ever asked for! Thank you for your encouragements and for your prayers. Love ya and hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Abby!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I tried to post this once, but it seems to have disappeared into the void.

Welcome, and it is nice to meet you! :)

Rahime said...

Hi Abby! Welcome!

Hi Grace! Miss you.

Gracie said...

I miss you too Rahime! So, when are you coming down again so we can play Apples to Apples? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome of my new friends! You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace!

Thank you for this!!! Wow...that's so cool. I have been trying to read your blog for the past few weeks and for some reason it kept saying "page cannot be displayed" and something about the server? Wierd!! I'm glad I got to read this now. =) How's life?