Thursday, August 17, 2006

Name This Movie!

#1: You don't like raisins?
#2: Not really.
#1: Why?
#2: They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes. I can't say I am a big supporter of the raisin council.
#1: Did you see those, those raisins on TV? The ones that sing and dance and stuff?
#2: They scare me.
#1: Yeah me too
#2: It's sick. The commercial people they make them sing and dance so people will eat them.
#1: It's a shame about raisins.
I love this movie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it Benny & Joon?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Your Highness, you always turn up when there are movies afoot!

Gracie said...

Good Job Kristie! Yes, the other one is from The Office. Do you watch that show? I finally downloaded onto my laptop so that I can bring it into the office to wath during my lunch break with my friend. I'm introducing this show to her. I love it! I also found the site to download the intro music onto my phone as a ring! Very excited!

Let's see....when I see you next I'll give you your prize. :)