Be the child of Britney Spears or Anna Nicole Smith?
In order to play this game, you must choose one. The answer can't be "neither." You have to choose one.
My dear friend, Becca, and I love playing this game! Anyway, I heard on the radio that Anna Nicole Smith is pregnant and I started thinking, "WHY?! Poor unborn kid!" And I started to think about Britney Spears and here I am asking you the question.
So, do you have any "Would you rather" questions? If so, share them!
Also, I would like to share that Becca sent me the game Apples to Apples! Thank you so much Bex! I love it and I love you for giving it to me! Can't wait to play it with you!
2 comments:
Oooh...I always hate it when you guys play this game because I don't like to choose! But if I must, I think I'd go with Brittney. She is so young that I have more hope she'll actually outgrow her foolishness!
My real answer is neither. =P
I would have to go with Britney. Anna Nicole is a bit too out there for me. She married a guy like 70 years older than her and when she had her own TV show awhile ago I remember seeing her get WAY too familiar with another girl.
Post a Comment