It's been 13 days since I wrote my last entry! I didn't realize that it's been that long! Well, I guess I haven't felt inspired to write lately. But for those who check everyday, thank you for being faithful. Hopefully, you are still checking and this will be a surprise to you!
This past weekend I saw my lovely friend, Zoey. Zoey and I go to the same hair dresser, Mae. So, when I saw her, she told me how upset Mae was with me because I had dyed my hair black by another hair dresser. You see, Mae would never dye anyone's hair black! And when I went to the other hair dresser, I didn't ask to have my hair dyed black. It just turned out that way. At first I was shocked because it was suppose to be a dark brown, but it turned out jet black. It looked really weird, but I started to really like it because that's my NATURAL HAIR COLOR. Anyway, the funny part out of that conversation Mae had with Zoey was that Mae says I look ETHNIC! Hmmmm.....really? For crying out loud, Mae is asian herself. So, I guess just as long as you don't have jet black hair, you will never look ethnic. So, news flash! In case you didn't know, I'm ethnic. I'm shocked. How about you?
Before I end this entry, do you have any prayer request(s)? If so, let me know by Monday night and I will post them so that our prayer warrior friends can pray for them!
I love you all!
Grace
6 comments:
I don't think you looked "ethnic" before the jet black hair. It really is SUCH a difference... I mean your ethnicity is off the charts. I've always thought you were caucasian but it is good to know now that you are japanese-korean. I mean what a relief and I wouldn't have known if you didn't dye your hair jet black. I mean seriously...
You're ethnic? Am I ethnic too? =)
"I do not think it means what you think it means!"
You know, I do love sake and kimchi. So, I must be Japanese-Korean. It's all about liking the food that makes you what you are. Oh yeah, and the hair color.
Sorry, Kristie...unless you have black hair, you can't be ethnic. It's all about the hair...the philosophy of my hair dresser. Silly Mae!
Kris, Love the quote. Princess Bride?
Grace, I still think you're German. And Kim is Kenyan, of course!
aww you got to see zoey! i need to write zoey (hi zoey if you read this). been thinking about you, praying for you.
Yeah. I guess I fooled all of you before I dyed my hair jet black. All those years of dying my hair in many shades of the rainbow, was all a cover up! And Kim, you know...underneath her white skin, it is all black. I mean, just look at her!
Post a Comment