Kristie sent this over to me and thought it was a good idea to post it on my blog so we can all pray for the people that was killed and the families that are involved.
Students, Staff Involved in Fatal Crash
April 26, 2006
Updated: 8:15 a.m., Thursday, April 27
April 26, 2006
Updated: 8:15 a.m., Thursday, April 27
Taylor University officials report that a van carrying professional staff and students was involved in a collision with a semitrailer on Interstate 69 near Highway 18.
Four students and one employee were killed in the accident, including:
Whitney E. Cerak, freshman
Laurel E. Erb, junior
Bradley J. Larson, senior
Elizabeth A. Smith, senior
Monica Felver, Creative Dining Services employee
Whitney E. Cerak, freshman
Laurel E. Erb, junior
Bradley J. Larson, senior
Elizabeth A. Smith, senior
Monica Felver, Creative Dining Services employee
One student and three employees were injured in the accident, including:
Laura J. VanRyn, senior
Vickie Rhodes, Creative Dining Services employee
Connie Magers, Creative Dining Services employee
Michelle Miller, Creative Dining Services employee
Laura J. VanRyn, senior
Vickie Rhodes, Creative Dining Services employee
Connie Magers, Creative Dining Services employee
Michelle Miller, Creative Dining Services employee
------------------------------------------------
Please send me your prayer requests for next week by Monday! I will post them by Tuesday morning! Thank you!
3 comments:
Gracie,
I miss seeing you, we need to get together soon! Please pray for continued endurance for Paul as he waits to hear from LBPD. Also, that we would continue to hope and trust no matter the outcome.
Thanks!
Love you, Gina
Grace, I got your email & need to reply. Thanks for the email by the way!
Please pray for my trip coming up in July, that everything goes smoothly at the tradeshow & I am able to understand & perform all my duties.
Hi Grace! Thanks for so faithfully posting these requests week after week...
I guess my request would be wisdom in the raising and teaching of my children. I have times where I feel like there is something lacking, but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. I am in one of those times now. I am reminded that God promises that if we lack wisdom and ask Him for it, He will give it to us. I really need wisdom in regards to raising these babies!
Post a Comment