Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Meet Paq.

I would like to introduce you to the newest edition to my family, Paq. Paq was brought home yesterday approximately at 10:20AM. Paq weighs virtually nothing (well compared to the last one) and will not die on me when working on a project. It will not decide to black out or quit on me. It will not burn my leg when sitting on it for a period of time. I can count on Paq to get my work done without any dysfuctional interruptions. Paq will last approximately 4 hours between feedings. So far I'm quite happy with Paq.
For those of you that's trying to figure out what the heck I'm talking about, Paq is short for Compaq, the computer. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And welcome back to the functioning world.

Ours has started being tempermental of late. I wonder when we may need to check and see if Paq has any cousins still available for adoption! :)

Anonymous said...

Paq sounds cool. Will we be neeting him/her/it soon?

Gracie said...

Paq will probably make its debut over Memorial Day weekend. If it's not too shy, I will present it to you guys. We will see!