"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
Friday, February 10, 2006
Yes. The blog still exists.
I just don't know what to write! Now that I'm back home, nothing interesting is going on! Sad! So, I'm leaving it up to my readers. So, if you would like to share what you are up to or something interesting, please do!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding...I knew that. I don't have much to say, but I thought I'd let you know I'm glad you posted...
1 comment:
YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding...I knew that. I don't have much to say, but I thought I'd let you know I'm glad you posted...
Post a Comment