STUPID COMPUTER:
Yeah. I'm going to blame it on my computer why I haven't been blogging lately. Well, a very small part of it is due to the fact that I haven't been able to function because of jet lag. The other part is that when I finally had the strength and mind to blog, my computer froze on me! Stupid computer.
JET LAG:
Well, I've been back for 6 whole days now. I think I'm finally overcoming jet lag. Now I'm waking up at 5:30 AM instead of 4:00 AM. This is quite an accomplishment since I've been going to bed around 11:30 PM or 12:00 AM each day. By early evening, I'm pretty much useless, but I can't go to bed or else I'll wake up even earlier. It's quite frustrating. I feel like my job these couple of days has been to keep myself busy so that I'm not falling asleep! Oh well. I'll get over it eventually. Soon! Oh please be soon!
LIFE:
I'm really enjoying this "unemployed" life right now. I like the fact that my time isn't full with work and more work. I love the free time! I know, the time will come when I'm just sick of it, but for right now, I'm really thankful that I have it.
I have a few options that I'm praying and consulting wise counselors about. I feel like I'm at a point in my life where there are many paths to take and I'm not sure which one to take. I'm glad that I have these options, but it can get quite frustrating. So, if you remember, please keep me in your prayers. Pray that God will give me clarity, wisdom and understanding. I would greatly appreciate it! I know they will make a difference!
1 comment:
Always praying for you...Sorry to hear about your computer! Did you get it fixed up?
Post a Comment