Tuesday, February 21, 2006

On the Lighter Side of Things

First: Thank you for your encouragements on my last post! I will keep you updated as I take this journey.

Second: Here's another quote from one of my many favorite movies. Can you guess it? Have fun! Also, these are not the exact words, but close enough. Sorry for the language.
Girl 1: You know, boys don't like smart asses.
Girl 2: No, they just like asses.

Third: So, my roommate and I were talking yesterday night about "missionary" dating. Anyway, check out this SITE. This whole topic came up because one of my roommates met this guy and she doesn't know if he's a believer or not, but she really likes him. The site is quite hilarious. We laughed so hard. Let me know what you think!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I posted here yesterday, but somehow it's not showing up.

Anyway, on an unrelated topic, I just wanted to say that I just saw and waved at President Bush. He waved first! (He was speaking at a fundraiser for a local Congressman here at Bethel.)

Anonymous said...

I won't cheat on this quote. But on the other topic by Kristie, how neat!