Friday, February 17, 2006

The Answer Is....

Well, I guess it's only fair to share this with you now. So, the movie is ELIZABETHTOWN! Has anyone seen it beside Kim and I? Well, it's a must see. It's really cute! But whether you like it or not, it's not up to me. So, no blames allowed.

So, what movie/movies have you seen lately that you would like to recommend? Let me know!

4 comments:

Rahime said...

I haven't seen that one yet, but remember wanting to. I'll have to add it to the list to rent.

:)

Anonymous said...

I must confess, I haven't actually seen it. I do remember you talking about it and I may have used a little research to find out the answer =) My first thought was Dance With Me, but then I thought the dialogue you qouted to be too sophisticated for that movie. I do not have nine lives (curiosity killed the cat) so I thought it best to use research to save my life.

Gracie said...

Welcome Abby to my blog. I've missed you!

I loved the new Pride & Prejudice! Last year, my friend really wanted me to see the British version of it. So, I said fine. Took it home, put it in, and could not stand it! Maybe I need to try it again. But I love the NEW one!

Another cute movie that I saw this past weekend at a girls night was Under the Tuscan Sun! Loved it! I love Sandra Oh and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. Italy anyone? =)

Anonymous said...

I have to say I HATED "Under the Tuscan Sun", but I did love both "Pride and Prejudice" films. I'm proud that you gave the BBC version a try.... and I'm not that surprised that you didn't like it. =)

We tried to rent "Elizabethtown" but they were out. It was "guaranteed" so we got a raincheck. =)