Monday, January 23, 2006

A Few Pictures from Taiwan

WuLing Park










1. Mom and I at WuLing Park. It was cold! Brrrrrrrrrr!
2. View of mountains from road. Pretty, huh?
3. View from trail of mountains.
4. Left of trail: those are bushes and bushes of fresh tea leaves! Yum!

Bed and Breakfast between WuLing Park and Puli, where my brother lives.









1. View from our balcony. We were the only customer that night. We had the whole place to ourselves!
2. They had garden with lots of flowers and other vegetations. It took about 1 hour to walk the trail. It was beautiful.
3. Me posing like an Asian dork. I seriously don't understand why people do that. It looks so stupid and completely ruins the picture! (No remarks on the USC clothing please. Although they lost at the Rose Bowl, they still beat out the Irish!)

Puli. One of my favorite places in Taiwan.









1. Picture of May. My brother's dog. I actually like her. She likes me.
2. My brother and his girlfriend with May.
3. Puli from the mountain top. Isn't it pretty? I love it!
4. Family (minus 1) picture. Yup. That's them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you do look like a dork in that one picture....I think it has something to do with the USC Sweatshirt! You really should rethink that....

Gracie said...

Dear Irish Leprechaun (I know who you are):
In case you forgot what happend on Saturday, October 15th...let me give you a recap:

Last Second Touchdown Propels USC Over Notre Dame, 34-31

Ummm...yeah, and people who ran out on the field thinking that ND won, must have felt like idiots!

End of discussion. =)

Anonymous said...

I just love it when you guys talk baseball like that...