Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone who's reading this blog. You know....ALL FIVE OF YOU. Thanks for being my blog friend. =)
I'm going to make this blog nice and short. I'll have a full update of my trip in a few days. But for now, here's a brief description of what I've been up to.
I'm going to make this blog nice and short. I'll have a full update of my trip in a few days. But for now, here's a brief description of what I've been up to.
I'm in the second week of my trip to Taiwan. Last week, it was a lot of catching up with sleep and adjusting to the time change. I really start noticing that the older I get, the harder it is to adjust to things like these. Sad. =(
This week we traveled south down to Puli to visit my brother and his girlfriend. We will be celebrating the New Year here with my dad's special onion cake, homemade wontons, and lots and lots of yummy food made by my mom, dad and brother. I can't wait! We are only minutes away from our first big feast...lunch and then we will be preparing for dinner!
So, for now, I'm going to relax and enjoy the scenery of Puli. It's quite beautiful. I will also enjoy watching my butt grow as I down all the yummy food. =) I shall return in a few days with the full update of my trip. =)
This week we traveled south down to Puli to visit my brother and his girlfriend. We will be celebrating the New Year here with my dad's special onion cake, homemade wontons, and lots and lots of yummy food made by my mom, dad and brother. I can't wait! We are only minutes away from our first big feast...lunch and then we will be preparing for dinner!
So, for now, I'm going to relax and enjoy the scenery of Puli. It's quite beautiful. I will also enjoy watching my butt grow as I down all the yummy food. =) I shall return in a few days with the full update of my trip. =)
2 comments:
Happy New Year, Gracie! I am now awaiting the full update of all your adventures! I hope you are taking lots of photos and not just storing it all up in your heart. =)
By the way, have you seen the Great Wall yet?
Okay, I've been spying on you and I know you're back in Taipei...So when do we get the detailed update? Or am I being too demanding? =)
Post a Comment