Friday, December 09, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous movie! Well done! A must see! Well, I loved it and hopefully you will too. For those of you who knows me, well...I'm known to see movies that I absolutely love quite a few times at the theater. Well done movies must be seen on big screen, not small! So, I get a feeling that I will be visiting the theater a few times for this. =)

So, we went to see this movie at Downtown Disney. Biola had this "Red Carpet" event, so we went to it. Well, let me just say, it didn't go as planned. We got our tickets via mail for the 9:30pm showing and with it came a letter saying that this is a "formal" event and to come 1/2 hour before hand to line up.

This is what happened when we got to the theater: We had to wait in line to get actual tickets into the theater with the tickets we've received in the mail. We arrive an hour before the showing thinking that we had a lot of time, but no, the line was a mile long. We didn't go in until 10pm. The movie didn't start till 10:30pm and we didn't get out until 1pm. Overall, the process sucked, but the movie was great!

So, I would love to hear what you thought of the movie. Please comment. Please also note that you don't have to be a member of this site to comment. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so jealous! I was just talking with Siah yesterday about how I really want to go see that movie. I'm so glad to hear it was good. Have you read the books? I wonder if they'll do it justice. Did they show the death and resurrection of Aslan? So many questions...

By the way, I'm better now and ready for my "big" email. =) I tried to email you yesterday, but hotmail lost it and so I gave up...I miss you!