Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sense of Calmness.

Today was a whole new day for me. I woke up with a sense of calmness and peace in me. This is very unusual. I'm praying that it will stay like this from now on and that it's not only a one day thing. It's a very weird day and wonderful day. Didn't even feel like crying once or even anger, frustrations, wanting to swear, etc. It's amazing.

Today, I saw a good friend from college for lunch. She was so encouraging and offered me a place to stay while looking for a job. To me, this was very encouraging and showed me that God is taking care of me. Then I had two job offers. Which none really pays what I'm getting now and it's not really what I want to be doing, but if I'm really desperate, I know they are there. Second sign of how God is so great. I really feel that God is taking care of me. This played a big factor into my good day. Third, I had to get a document notarized, so I called up the law firm where I use to work and they had it done for me for free! I love my connections!

Overall, today was just a fabulous day.

I hope that you all know how much I love you!

No comments: