Friday, November 25, 2005

The Day After.

Well, it's a day late, but I don't care. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family! I love you guys! I hope that each one of you had a great time celebrating the special day with ones you love and of course, a great feast! I want to let you know that I am very thankful for each one of you.

I love the day after a major holiday. I don't know why, but anything before the holiday and on the holiday seem so stressful. The day after, you can sleep in and just lounge around. I love the feeling of not having to rush anywhere. You're not on a schedule and you can just do whatever you want. That's what I love. But here's a little snip of what I did on Thanksgiving Day.

The day before...I got to spend the day with the Browns and Hanscoms. What a lovely group! We started our day at Disneyland and California Adventure. We went on rides and watched some shows. Then for dinner we headed over to Storyteller's Cafe for a Thanksgiving Buffet. It was fabulous! There were so many things to choose from and there was a pretty decent size dessert table. Kim and I put together a sample platter of desserts, but of course by the time we got to the table, we were completely full! Sadly to say that we took only a few bites and could not stuff anymore. We ended our day with fireworks, snow and a train ride around Disneyland! It was a lot of fun! Thank you to the Browns and Hanscoms for adopting me this year!

Today, I will lounge around and then head off to the movie theater with a friend and dinner afterwards. I love the day after! It's my favorite holiday!


I would love to hear what you did for Thanksgiving and/or your favorite day! Please feel free to post a comment! I love you guys!

**Sorry if this blog doesn't quite flow. I'm still recovering from yesterday day of fun!**

No comments: