Saturday, November 19, 2005

A beginning....

So, I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and I'm thinking to myself, "Hey, why not start one myself?!" I don't want everyone in the world to read this, but only people that I know. Therefore, if you are reading this, consider yourself very special because you were hand selected!

I love blogs because it tells a story and keeps you updated on your friends. It's a diary to a degree. It's a place where your friends from far away can be updated on your life. I like that. So, if you feel like starting a blog, please do! Join me on this new adventure! Also, please comment on anything you read! I would love to hear what you're thinking!

I love you guys! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting for you to turn the comments on so that I could tell you that I've read your first entry and I'm eager for more. I like the idea of being able to keep up on your life easier. I love you, Bob!

Anonymous said...

I feel honored to be partially responsible for your new love of blogging. Enjoy!