1. People drains me. I'm an introvert, what can I say?
2. I absolutely hate sharing. Since I've moved out on my own, I've realized how much it had bothered me to share my stuff with other people. I hate sharing my bed and my stuff. My parents taught me to share, but I've had a hard time understanding what that means. :) I especially hate sharing beds with people or ordering a plate of food to share. (Get your own bed or sleep on the floor and get your own plate and we can have the conversation of possibly trading.)
3. Change...I am all about change for the good, but I'm scared to embrace it.
4. I don't go for peer pressure or guilt. The more pressure and guilt you put on me, the more I will not do it.
5. I like setting boundaries. So, please know that when I say no or if I all of a sudden cancel or ditch on our meeting, it's because I love you and I don't want you to experience my wrath. :)
Here you go....5 things about me!
No comments:
Post a Comment